LB: Picked out a few things, but haven't read them, so can't actually vouch for their quality. Also I had to type this post twice because I clicked a thing
- A Beginners Guide to Python 3 Programming: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-20290-3
- Empathetic Space on Screen: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-66772-0
- Introduction to Deep Learning: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-73004-2
- Modeling Life: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-59731-7
- Digital Image Processing: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-1-4471-6684-9
Hi! Game Making Social is a part of the Fediverse dedicated to being a well-moderated, cosy, friendly place to talk and share stuff about amateur videogame making, and everything surrounding that.
It's kinda an offshoot of Game Making Tools, which is a wiki(+) for a similar audience.
Game makers, game writers, game curators, etc. etc. most welcome!
I also try to maintain a list of not-jerk game-making communities on the wiki, which you might find interesting.
Please read the rules before signing-up :)
PS: We have Animal Crossing, LSD, and Klik & Play emoji :3